Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lately...

Sooooo....
Life is in full swing with mom back, we had friends staying here for 4 days, basketball games, school, cleaning, church, set building, etc. We are doing  a walk the world thing with fit helps, and as a family we are competing to see who can take the most steps :) Me and Malachi made a game yesterday/today, I'll try to post pictures soon...... had fun playing frisbee at Niz's with Joel, John, Josh, Josiah, and, someone who had to leave... to do some singing that, I'm sure, was amazing, ;) .....-> Adler! :)

Hope you all are having a great life! lol

5 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Fun fun! Keeping busy around here too...did you get your "3 in 1" school week done? :D
When do you all leave for MI?

Gabe said...

ummmm...NO =( but I didn't really do any, at all, Thu, or Fri. cuz we had friends over, so, anyway, I did about 4 days worth today....and helped the Jones move, with daylight left! so, that bodes well for catching up! ;) :D

Ummmm... like the 23ish... ???

Farm Kids said...

Hmm...well I give you tons of credit for 4 days in 1..*phew* I don't think I could do that. :P What week are you on?
OH--major bummer! I was gonna invite you guys over that week to our house. :( Oh well, have a blast!

Gabe said...

like, ummmm let me check, ok I just finished wk 13 out of 36... =(

thanks! I'll ask my mom about exactly when we're leaving, and get back to you....

Farm Kids said...

Oh, well I just started wk 13..!:/ Lost 2 wks being sick during WC.:( So, at least we're both at about the same place!:)
Ok, sounds good..