Friday, September 30, 2011

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is Saturday......          Which means.....
  •  School House Rock Practice....
  • Soccer games.....
  • RHAA girls Volleyball Gameday.....
  • Do I need anything else to do???!!! ;D
Hope you have something fun to do tomorrow!!! 


“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,” Philippians 1:9-10

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So what are you in SHR? And what about everyone else in your family?

Gabe said...

There isn't really characters, just different people sing the different solos, I'm in Nouns, Adjectives, Circulation, and Elbow Room. Maggie is in the same group as me, Eva's in 3 is a Magic Number, Conjunction Junction, and Interplanet Janet. And the boys are in the Preamble, I'm Just a Bill, and Great American Melting Pot.